Mango Chocolate is a simple, delicious, quick-to-make healthy treat for the family.
It is versatile in the sense that it can be made to suit a person's taste preference. Use milk chocolate if you have a sweet tooth, otherwise dark chocolate works as well.
Directions for Mango Chocolate:
- Prepare a double-boiler (or a double boiler set-up) on a stove.
- Add your choice of chocolate type into the double boiler and melt it down.
- Once the chocolate it melted, dip the thinly sliced dried mango strips 3/4 into the melted chocolate.
- Allow any excess chocolate to drip off the dried mango strips back into the pot of chocolate.
- Place the chocolate-coated dried mango strips on baking paper in the refrigerator to cool off, allowing the chocolate to set.